porta mundi’s staff either hold a teaching diploma or are currently working towards their qualification. We also employ some specialists who have many years of teaching experience and have proven their expertise to the management.
I am a patient, empathetic and cheerful person. Teaching is my passion and I love to pass on my knowledge.
- 2021 to date porta mundi: CEO
- 2015 – 2021 Perspectiva Nova Basler/Fringer: CEO
- 2010 – 2021 State school, teaching German, history, English as well as German as a second language, and providing integrative support
- 2010 – 2015 Zurich University of Teacher Education, training to be a secondary school teacher (German, English, history, religion and culture)
- 2004 – 2008 Cantonal school Wettingen, bilingual Matura (German and English)
- English: C2 Diploma
- Spanish: C2 Diploma
Exchange year in Peru
Teaching experience in the USA
French: C1 level
Latin: Proficiency level