- One-to-one lessons: CHF 140.00* per 60 minutes
- Group lessons: CHF 90.00* per 60 minutes per person
- Gymnasium support (max. 5 students):
• Primary school: flat rate of CHF 2,800.00 for 23 double lessons (maths and German)
• Secondary school: flat rate of CHF 4,200.00 for 23 triple lessons (maths, German, French and English)
* a flat rate of CHF 10.00 will be charged for home visits
Location of lessons
- Online lessons via Zoom or Skype
- Classes in Erlenbach
- Public college premises
Benefits of working with porta mundi
- Open from Monday to Saturday
- No subscriptions and no obligation for a minimum number of lessons
- Teaching materials and markings/evaluation included (except for course books / textbooks)
- Monthly telephone call to discuss progress and further lessons
- Referrals: If you refer us to friends or someone you know, we will thank you by deducting CHF 50.00 from your next invoice
- Appointments can be booked online
Because our customers' voices are the most important thing.
"Porta Mundi and Franziska have done an excellent job in making learning fun for the kids. Franziska is very professional, patient and thoughtful of each individuals needs. I highly recommend Porta Mundi for tutoring or exam preparation."
K. Haft, Herrliberg
"My daughter is taking maths online with the PortaMundi Group. The online component works really well and fits in with her busy schedule. The tutor is lovely and the Porta Mundi group were very easy to communicate with in terms of what we were looking for, from classes. My daughters ability and confidence in maths has increased. It has been a very positive experience."
C. Margo, Küsnacht
"I am very pleased to share the great experience that we are having with Portal Mundi. My son is taking German lessons with Frau Basler since several months. His level of German has increased significantly. He is really engaged and encouraged to learn, having a great connection with Frau Basler who is very clear and patient!"
V. Belén, Küsnacht
"My tri-lingual son needed help in German and Franziska has been great. I was a bit sceptical if my son would stay focussed with on-line classes but he has. He even says he loves the class and that they are going well. It's clear when talking to her, that Franziska puts the child first. She is really easy to work with and is open to feedback."
N. Sandhu, Zürich
"It has been a very pleasant experience dealing with Franziska. She took her time to explain what I was asking. The extra tution definitely has help my children."
J. Wood, Erlenbach